Running out of CO2 for your gas-powered blasters? Need a quick pack to get you going? This pack of 5 Gel Blaster CO2 Bulbs will quickly get you back into the fight for when you run out in the heat of battle.
- 5 x Gell Blaster C02 Bulbs
- TIP 1: Make sure that when you are storing your CO2 Bulbs, they are not left in a location not directly in sunlight or hot environments, as there is I high probability that the CO2 canister can Explode. ©LORDOFWAR
- TIP 2: Make sure to Lubricate the tip of the CO2 canister when inserting the canister into the Magazine. Failure to do so may cause excessive damage to O-Rings witch may result in the magazine venting all the CO2 gas. ©LORDOFWAR
- TIP 3: Do not vent the magazine by pushing the release valve as this can freeze the seals and cause premature wear on the valves.
- TIP 4: When removing old canisters ensure that all gas is vented out before removing canister. Failure to do so may cause the Canister to explode out and cause serious injury. ©LORDOFWAR
- TIP 5: Do not consume or inhale the gas that these CO2 canisters expel doing say may lead to serious injury or long-term health problems. If excessive gas is consumed call: 13 11 26 immediately. ©LORDOFWAR