Running out of CO2 for your gas-powered blasters? Need a quick pack to get you going? This pack of 10 Gel Blaster CO2 Bulbs will quickly get you back into the fight for when you run out in the heat of battle.
- 10 x Gel Blaster C02 Bulbs
- TIP 1: Make sure that when you are storing your CO2 Bulbs, they are not left in a location not directly in sunlight or hot environments, as there is I high probability that the CO2 canister can Explode. ©LORDOFWAR
- TIP 2: Make sure to Lubricate the tip of the CO2 canister when inserting the canister into the Magazine. Failure to do so may cause excessive damage to O-Rings witch may result in the magazine venting all the CO2 gas. ©LORDOFWAR
- TIP 3: Do not vent the magazine by pushing the release valve as this can freeze the seals and cause premature wear on the valves.
- TIP 4: When removing old canisters ensure that all gas is vented out before removing canister. Failure to do so may cause the Canister to explode out and cause serious injury. ©LORDOFWAR
- TIP 5: Do not consume or inhale the gas that these CO2 canisters expel doing say may lead to serious injury or long-term health problems. If excessive gas is consumed call: 13 11 26 immediately. ©LORDOFWAR