Nylon Polymer & Cast Alloy
|Any 20mm Picatinny Rail|
!!! This compatibility list is what we (L.O.W Staff) know that this item fits at this point in time. This item could fit other new models that are not listed yet. If you are buying this for a model that is not listed please ensure that you are 100% sure that this part fits your model before purchase.
If unsure give Lord of War staff a call and we will be able to help you as we do not accept returns of parts not in their original sealed packaging. !!!
A Metal bipod that you can attach to most blasters 20mm under the rail. This rail has metal legs to give it a very strong construction and to strengthen the core of the bipod so that it can support heavier blasters. This is a great option for those looking for a sturdy bipod for their snipers or heavy machine guns.
1 x Metal Bipod
- Tip 1 - (90% of the time your new gel blaster will come with a fully charged battery) Charging batteries, charge your included Lithium battery between 1-4 hours. When charging with the included wall charger the light/s will flash on and off whilst in charging mode, then once it is fully charged, the light/s will turn to a solid green colour. Never leave the battery charging unattended as it could start a fire if there is a fault in the battery due to incorrect use or charging. Never leave the batteries charging more than 4hours as they can overcharge and fault the battery so it will no longer work or possibly start a fire. We advise charging your batteries on the sink or on the stove where ever is safe if a fire was to start so it can be controlled and not destroy what you have the battery sitting on while charging. We recommend only ADULTS charge the batteries due to the risks involved when charging batteries. ©LORDOFWAR
- Tip 2 - When you notice a performance drop in your gel blaster, that will indicate the battery is becoming flat. Stop using your gel blaster and recharge the battery straight away as running the battery flat has a likely hood of damaging the cells permanently and you may need to buy a new battery. ©LORDOFWAR
- Tips 3 - When Growing your gels in standard temperature tap water, they need to be fully submerged underwater for a minimum of 4-5 hours. Once you have grown your gels, leave them in water and keep them under 30 degrees and not in direct sunlight for a maximum of 2 weeks for best performance. ©LORDOFWAR
- Tip 4 - Once your gel balls are ready for use, strain any excess water off before use, do not fully dry them as they need dampness for lubrication to work properly. ©LORDOFWAR
- Tip 5 - Opening or upgrading your gel blaster will void your warranty. This includes any disassembly of your gel blaster, upgrading spring or any internal parts. ©LORDOFWAR
- Tip 6 - If your new purchased Gel Blaster came with a 7.4V battery when purchased, then that is what it was designed and built to use. If you fit it with an 11.1v battery you will void its warranty and as it's not designed for an 11.1v battery it could strip the internal gears making it unusable unless it was rebuilt. ©LORDOFWAR